Top 10 Motivational Leadership Quotes
Leadership development is about being the best version of yourself. Nally Ventures takes pride in offering transformative personal and professional development insight using practical tools and teamwork. With the right resources, focusing on leadership development will transform your entire business by making it the best version it can be. Learn how to strengthen your leadership skills through our leadership development training.
Get started on leadership development by reading our favorite 10 quotes about leadership from successful activists, authors, executives, and mathmaticians!
“The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them.”
– John Maxwell, American Author & Speaker
“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., Leader in the Civil Rights Movement
“If you want to be a leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself.”
– Jim Rohn, American Entrepreneur & Motivational Speaker
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
– John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
– Steve Jobs, Co-founder and former CEO of Apple
“A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example.”
– Joe Dimaggio, former New York Yankees outfielder & Hall of Fame Baseball Player
“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
– Leonardo da Vinci, scientist, artist, astronomer, and mathematician
“The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.”
– Warren Bennis, Organizational Consultant & American Scholar
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. “
– Jack Welch, Chemical Engineer & American Business Executive
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.”
– Peter Drucker, Austrian-American Management Consultant & Educator
How can we help your leaders and business excel?