Best Sellers: Nally’s Reading List
Like we always say, teamwork makes the dream work! When teams work with each other cohesively, the business results are magnified. As employees come together in a business, ideas are born that could never be created individually. Check out these five leadership books that center around how embracing a combined action in your company increases productivity, enables transparency, and grows business.
- The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player by John C. Maxwell. If you are interested in having an exceptional team, you first need to develop exceptional played., In this book, maxwell goes into detail on what makes a team tick. This is a great read for organizational synergy!
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni. A fascinating read that communicates common team dysfunctions through complex storytelling.
- The Art of Happiness at Work by Dalai Lama and Howard Cutler. This insightful read covers dep conversations Cutler has had with Dalai Lama over the years. If you are interested in the psychology of happiness and motivation, this book is for you!
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork: Embrace Them and Empower Your Team by John C. Maxwell. Success and teamwork are mutually beneficial. In this piece, that is proven through Maxwell’s practical and perceptive writing style.
- Intrinsic Motivation at Work: Building Energy and Commitment by Kenneth Thomas. Motivation is vital for an organization’s overall success. This is a great read for leaders interested in the types of motivation and what it means to be intrinsically motivated.
How can we help your leaders and business excel?